This 3-Hour Weekend Workshop is open to everybody and offers a great way to learn, through experience, how a coherent core and functional psoas muscle can enhance joint integrity, muscular tone, breathing, and healthy organ functioning. This little -understood muscle can have a major impact on your well-being.
Among the most common problems caused by dysfunction of the psoas muscle is lower back and hip pain. But many other areas of the body can also experience pain. Learning to soften your psoas and increase core stability is nourishing, freeing, and will directly affect the quality of your life.
In this workshop, you will:
- Understand the role of the psoas muscle in core awareness & stability
- Learn to soften and lengthen your Psoas
- Learn about the connections between core stability and breathing
- Apply concepts to yoga asanas and everyday movement (e.g. sitting, driving, and walking
- Deepen and broaden your practice of Yoga
Call 434-808-5874 for more information!