The Advanced Integral Yoga Hatha Teacher Training course enables your Yoga practice and teaching skills to flourish. Expand your services by learning how to instruct advanced classes.
Some of the topics covered in this training are:
- Optional poses for this level, including advanced inversions and arm balancing poses
- Advanced study, theory, and practice of pranayama, as well as bandhas and kriyas
- Guidance on how to safely introduce advanced practices
- Additional study and immersion in Raja Yoga
- Study and guidance on how to integrate koshas, Patanjali’s Ashtanga (Eight Limbs of Yoga), and meditation into your teaching and personal practice
There will be time to share experiences and new ideas and to address challenges that you may have encountered in teaching or in your personal practice. In Yogaville’s peaceful, supportive environment, you will further your own growth by deeply exploring the science of Yoga.
Read more about the transformative benefits of our one-of-a-kind residential teacher training program.
Prerequisites: Integral Yoga Intermediate Teacher Training and at least six months of experience teaching at the Intermediate level before applying. We require that all students not trained through Integral Yoga (IY) familiarize themselves with the IY method of teaching Hatha Yoga by taking classes at an IY Institute or from an IY teacher.
Click here to find IY teachers in your area
You may also purchase and practice with the DVDs Yoga with a Master and Intermediate Yoga Class with Swami Asokananda from Shakticom.org, the Integral Yoga Multimedia Centre.
Although we do not yet offer formal Continuing Education Units, the IYTA can provide a CE certificate that documents your attendance and the number of hours your program includes.
- Contact hours: Approximately 112
- Total training hours: Approximately 180