During the holidays, we’re often preoccupied with the season’s hustle and bustle, the tasty foods, and the tremendous amount of effort spent in giving!
Explore and realign with the divine nature of being, while creating a well-disciplined routine during a time period when it’s needed most.
- Have fun while practicing moderation
- Create and/or maintain a healthy lifestyle through yogic and Ayurvedic principles
- Truly begin to appreciate the nature of the mind-body connection
- Understand better the physiology of the body and its patterns/responses to our habits
- Relax, rejuvenate, and recharge your batteries for the season
As a gift to your most sacred friend and family member—yourself—come to Yogaville for a weekend to decompress and charge your being with light and love, and learn new tips for managing the holidays with joy and peace.
"I am very very thankful that I came to Yogaville for the first time to experience this course. I learned a lot of good tips and practical examples to cope with stress and daily routine. - Miriam Bolanos, 2017