Ayurveda, a 5000-year-old natural system of health and healing that originated in India, is an ultra-sophisticated, preventative, holistic approach to well-being. As opposed to the Western approach of treating only symptoms, Ayurveda addresses the root cause of disease. Consequently, the mind and body are restored to a balanced state in which symptoms naturally fade away.
Oftentimes when people start learning about Ayurvedic practices and routines, they quickly become overwhelmed! That said, this program is designed to help you to navigate through the wisdom of Ayurveda. You will learn accessible practices and hands-on tools for healing that you can easily and immediately apply to your life to guide you toward an optimum state of health.
If you feel overwhelmed by Ayurveda’s many concepts and practices, join Padmasri and learn in a very simple way:
· Basic Ayurvedic philosophy, including theories of the gunas and doshas
· Tips for meal planning, cooking, and using spices, allowing you to enhance digestion and use food as medicine
· Proper diet that includes all six tastes
· Daily practices that will amplify your energy and vitality
· Signs of health and disease