Ayurveda is the sister science to Yoga that balances the five elements - Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Ether - in our body. In return, it brings us back to our natural state of happiness and peace. Focusing on inner and outer wellbeing, Ayurveda reveals the secrets of how to live life to our fullest human and spiritual potential. It is the art and science of healthy living!
When we live in accordance with our individual nature, we experience life with a peaceful mind and easeful body. Each one of us is different and, depending on what is going on in our private life, we all need specific tools to keep us balanced. Based on your needs, you will receive advice for the physical, mental, and subtle bodies plus a daily routine that is right for you, thus creating the opportunity for your natural intelligence to bring your being back into its happy state of physical and mental balance.
I assist people with healthy life-style coaching and various conditions including:
- Musculoskeletal pain such as joint issues, muscular aches, shoulder, knee, neck, and back pain to unravel physical imbalances and to get relief without using pain killers and anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Depression and anxiety to increase mental clarity freeing them from negative emotions without relying only on medication.
- Digestive problems to improve their digestion so they can be free of pain and have better energy levels.
- Weight issues to manage their body weight without using unrealistic and unsustainable diets.
- Fatigue to have more energy, improve their sleep, and feel calm and clear without using energy boosters like caffeine, B vitamins or amino acids.
- I also serve people who don’t have any current symptoms and just want to know how to improve health and stay healthy.
Through these consultations I seek to give you the tools to achieve your birthright,
which is a balanced and healthy life.
Once you reach this state, you will flow with the natural rhythm of Mother Nature.
You will be able to more evenly face worldly challenges and make good choices!
“Leticia Padmasri is a blessing for anyone wanting to live a more healthful life through Ayurveda. Not only is she knowledgeable, but her compassion is tangible. I was a bit apprehensive about embarking on this journey, having heard stories of being overwhelmed by herbs and other daily practices that made it impossible to live and work in a "normal" way. Instead what I experienced was a very natural introduction of new ways to approach my daily life that were easy, approachable and more importantly, had a profound impact on the way I feel. My digestion is significantly better and my two immune disorders are barely active. I would recommend the 3 month/8 session plan as it gives your body, mind and spirit the time to adjust to your new lifestyle and for you to experience the subtle changes that are happening while asking questions and being expertly guided through the process. Leticia is a light leading the way to better living and better health. I'm so grateful that I've had the opportunity to work with her.” ~ Wendy A. Larrabee-Ginsberg
To set up a consultation (in person or by phone, Skype or FaceTime),
please feel free to contact me.
I - Initial Consultations ( 90-minute session plus two 30-minute follow-ups):
- Detailed personal interview about your health history, current state of health, current lifestyle and exercise level, family life, work, and diet.
- Tongue and bowel movement analysis.
- Goal setting for regaining and maintaining balance.
- Recommendations for living an Ayurvedic lifestyle, such as appropriate daily routines (dinacharya), seasonal cleansing (ritucharya), diet for your mind- body type, exercise, yoga practices, meditation, herbs and supplements to maintain health.
II - Follow-up Sessions Packages (30-minute session):
Follow-up consultations are highly recommended. They are a great opportunity for re-focusing on what makes good sense for your individual health and wellness goals.
- Discussion of key ayurvedic concepts and how they manifest in your life.
- Guiding and supporting your customized Ayurvedic Plan.
- Making adjustments and enhancements to the daily self-care routine, as needed.
- Coaching you to make positive daily choices and achieve your health and personal goals.